Friday, November 9, 2007
Bad morning
Had a bad morning…. We have these maintenance guys at my apartment complex whizzing around on golf carts. Sometimes they’re hard to see, and well, I backed into one this morning. I was backing my car up, because I had forgotten something in my apartment that I needed to bring to my fiance’s house this weekend, and one of these guys was right behind me. I didn’t see him and I hit him. But I was going slow, so there was no damage to his golf cart, he was okay, and there was only a little scratch on my car. So, no problem. In fact, I have a little touch up paint in the trunk of my car. So I get out my kit, wipe off the area of the scratch, quickly apply the touch up paint, and put everything back in my car. Okay, now where are my keys? BIG PROBLEM – they’re in my trunk! This is the first time in the 9 years of owning that car that I ever locked the keys in it. The maintenance supervisor let me back into my apartment, so I could make some phone calls. Fortunately my insurance covers the cost of lockouts, and they called a locksmith for me, who was there in 45 minutes. So everything is okay now. Tonight, S and I have swing dance class at the YMCA. Hopefully tonight will go smoother that this morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment